Lets get straight to the point. Here is our Kawasaki KRX4 es UTV Review starting with the best specifications and highlights from our behind the wheel.
Kawasaki KRX4 es UTV Review Specifications:
Engine Size: 999cc DOHC Parallel Twin
Weight (curb): 2105.8-2108 lbs
Length x Width x Height: 157.3 x 68.1 x 76.2 in
Wheelbase: 125.8 in
Tires: Maxxis Carnivore 31x10R15 8 Ply
Wheels: 15” aluminum alloy non-beadlock
Front Suspension: Double wishbone, FOX 2.5 Podium Live Valve Internal Bypass shocks with piggyback reservoir, fully adjustable preload, and KECS controlled compression damping/18.6 in.
Rear Suspension: 4-link trailing-arm rear suspension, FOX 2.5 Podium Live Valve Internal Bypass shocks with piggyback reservoir, fully adjustable preload, and KECS controlled compression damping/21.1 in.
Fuel Capacity: 10.6 gal
Transmission: Automatic CVT with centrifugal clutch (H,L,N,R)
2WD/4WD: Selectable 2WD/4WD with locking front differential, shaft
Kawasaki KRX4 es UTV Review Highlights:
- Drives very much like the 2-seat KRX
- Ample suspension travel to soak up the largest of bumps
- KECS suspension coupled with internal bypass shocks makes for a buttery-smooth ride
- Tons of interior room, large cargo bed
- Great brakes with perfect front/rear bias
- Sharp handling, especially for a rig this size