The Polaris RZR lineup continues to push the limits and accelerate beyond the everyday with industry-leading technology, performance and design. Introducing the 2023 Polaris RZR Lineup.
The high-performance, next-level strong RZR Turbo R will feature new black fenders and rockers, plus two new colorways. Whether you’re looking to make a statement on the trail or fly under the radar with a dark and menacing look, the RZR Turbo R can suit either desire as it’s now available in Orange Madness and Matte Onyx Black.
The multi-terrain RZR Pro XP also features a rugged design to take on tough terrain, while still providing all-day comfort. In 2023, the RZR Pro XP Premium trim will now feature a PMX head unit by Rockford Fosgate to take your audio experience to the next level.
2023 Polaris RZR Lineup:
- Polaris RZR Pro R: Starting at $37,499 ($46,399 CAN), available in 2-seat and 4-seat
- Polaris RZR Turbo R: Starting at $27,799 ($34,499 CAN), available in 2-seat and 4-seat
- Polaris RZR Pro XP: Starting at $24,599 ($29,999 CAN), available in 2-seat and 4-seat
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: Starting at $21,899 ($26,999 CAN), available in 2-seat and 4-seat
- Polaris RZR Trail S: Starting at $17,899 ($21,399 CAN)
- Polaris RZR Trail: Starting at $15,499 ($18,499 CAN)
The 2023 RZR Trail, RZR Trail S and RZR XP 1000 will begin shipping to dealers this fall, while the 2023 RZR Pro XP, RZR Turbo R and RZR Pro R will begin shipping this winter. Both the 2023 RZR Pro R and Turbo R models will be available for demos at Trail Hero and Camp RZR later this year. To learn more about the 2023 RZR family, please visit Polaris.com/RZR or join the conversation and follow on Facebook®, Instagram®, YouTube® and Twitter®.