For 2022, Polaris brings innovation and advancement to the youth side-by-side category with the all-new 2022 Polaris RZR 200 EFI. The RZR 200 EFI replaces the popular RZR 170 EFI and establishes a new standard for youth riding thanks to exclusive safety innovations, including RIDE CONTROL featuring speed limiting, geofencing, and Helmet Aware technology – all controlled by the RIDE COMMAND app.
ALSO SEE: 2022 Polaris UTV Lineup Highlights
2022 Polaris RZR 200 EFI Youth UTV – Starting at $5,899 U.S. MSRP
True to form, with top-tier trail capability and performance, the RZR 200 EFI offers young riders ages 10 and up the ultimate introduction to the fun and excitement of off-roading. A host of safety innovations means parents and adult riders can enjoy the trail worry-free. The RZR 200 EFI also features passenger seating so kids can share the fun, while a lineup of youth accessories allow them to make their first vehicle uniquely their own.
“The RZR 200 EFI delivers kid-friendly performance with safety technology that parents will appreciate,” said Judson. “This is a product that can grow with young riders as they build more skill and confidence, instilling a sense of empowerment and freedom in the next generation of off-road enthusiasts.”
- Youth RIDE CONTROL – Allows parents to control speed and set boundaries right from the RIDE COMMAND app, all while helping kids grow into the sport and increase their skill level.
- Helmet Aware Technology – Ability to pre-set the vehicle’s controls when the Helmet Aware beacon is in and/or out of vehicle display range, preventing the vehicle from starting without helmets being worn.
- Speed Limiting – Enables kids to ride at the appropriate speed for their age, experience and terrain. Max speed can easily be set right from the RIDE COMMAND app.
- Geofencing – Helps keep kids in parameters by quickly setting and controlling ride boundaries and speed limits within and outside of the geofenced area.
- Functional Display – Riders can clearly see their speed behind the wheel, while allowing parents to track speed when not in sight.
- Helmets Included – RZR 200 EFI comes with two helmets and one Helmet Aware beacon.
- 180cc EFI Engine – Gives kids the power they need to manage varying terrain without falling behind and eliminates the engine choke for confident cold-starts.
- Improved Off-Road Capability – Front dual A-arms, front and rear independent suspension with seven inches of travel, 24-inch tires and ten inches of ground clearance provide more capability to manage rocks and ruts, keeping the ride smooth and the machine moving.
- Adjustable Seat and Tilt Steering – The driver’s seat slides and the steering wheel tilts to adjust to riders as they grow.
- Standard Hard Doors – Allows kids to have the time of their lives while keeping them in and everything else out.
- LED Headlights and Taillights – Improves rider visibility in low-light conditions to extend the day of riding and makes the vehicle more visible to others on the trail. Also equipped with a high-visibility flag.
- Full-Line of Accessories – Add comfort and increased protection with front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, half and full windshield, roof, rear storage bag and Pro Armor wheels and tires.