Hardworking and Dependable Utility, Farm, and Ranch Hand. Here is the 2022 Yamaha Viking and Viking VI Lineup.
Yamaha’s Viking and Viking VI SxS vehicles are value-packed with Real World Tough durability. The Viking line is equipped with Yamaha’s reliable and powerful 700-class engine. Combined with a comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride in its class-leading cab with room for three to six people, Vikings are the toughest and hardest-working utility-based SxS vehicles that are also fun to drive.
2022 Viking and Viking VI Features:
- Ultra-reliable Ultramatic CVT transmission backed by an industry-exclusive 10-Year Belt Warranty.
- Yamaha On-Command System with 2WD, 4WD limited slip, and 4WD full-differential lock.
- Yamaha’s speed- and torque-sensitive EPS.
- 1,500-pound towing capacity via the standard 2-inch hitch receiver.
- 600-pound-rated bed capacity with an easy-to-operate automotive-style tailgate.
- Hydraulic piston-assist dump bed with a rugged rubber cargo bed mat for added convenience and durability.
The Viking and Viking VI will be available in Tactical Green with a suntop starting at $13,899 MSRP or Realtree Edge starting at $14,299 MSRP. 2022 Viking and Viking VI Ranch Edition models now feature the RMAX 1000-style center rearview mirror and are available in a Copper Metallic painted bodywork with color-matched interior, under-seat storage, cast aluminum wheels, comfort-grip steering wheel, overfenders, center rearview mirror, rear grab bar, and distinct Ranch Edition badging starting at $14,599 MSRP.